samedi 26 décembre 2009

Le Cadeau

Et oui pour vous, rien que pour vous, nous vous offrons un extrait de "Drowning in the Love sea", un titre qui parle de l'amour, de la mer. C'est en fait notre plus vieux titre, car on pouvait le retrouver dans le "on your skin EP" sous le nom de "Drowning in the sand" avec la prestation du cultissime Mc See B Jay B. Nous vous apportons donc l'amour et la mer à Noël, ce qui est déjà pas mal pour nous autres de l'hémisphère Nord. La vidéo est signée par les géniaux Paul & Mick



I see shells, the bottle, in the sea shore where first time we met
Now all the burning stars won't heat up my frozen heart
All is over, doesn't matter I remember all the good times
We've shared here, I'm sick but you can follow me
I'm alone and ...

I'm drowning in the love sea, It's so hard for me
I try to draw all my love words in the warm sand
But nobody will read the poems
It will never be the same oh oh
Without you next to me


I can't swim I'm broken and I see you close close to me
I'm like a restless soul looking for my peace of mind
Glass after glass-Martini tonic, I can't forgive what you've done to me
I'm lost and you're killing me here
I'm alone and ...

Ahh, c'est beau comme un coucher de soleil ...

2 commentaires: